Yesterday we attended a 4th of July party. Chase played non-stop from 5 - 9 p.m. We all had a great time, but I think the kids enjoyed themselves the most. As you can see from the video Chase was doing some jumping and sliding and he was also practicing some of us Kung Fu moves that he picked up from the movie "Kung Fu Panda." In the picture above he was practicing his "Master Monkey" stance. Frankly, I'm already quite sick of Kung Fu Panda since I've seen it about 50 times since last weekend. Two weekends ago we went to the theatre to watch the movie and then the following weekend we found the VCD for sale at a store here. Now I'm wishing we hadn't found it :-)
Saturday, July 5, 2008
4th of July Celebration
Yesterday we attended a 4th of July party. Chase played non-stop from 5 - 9 p.m. We all had a great time, but I think the kids enjoyed themselves the most. As you can see from the video Chase was doing some jumping and sliding and he was also practicing some of us Kung Fu moves that he picked up from the movie "Kung Fu Panda." In the picture above he was practicing his "Master Monkey" stance. Frankly, I'm already quite sick of Kung Fu Panda since I've seen it about 50 times since last weekend. Two weekends ago we went to the theatre to watch the movie and then the following weekend we found the VCD for sale at a store here. Now I'm wishing we hadn't found it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like the Embassy put on a good party this year! I remember how finger-licking hot dogs were at my first 4th of July Embassy celebration....ah, the taste of things you rarely get in Egypt, brought to you with NO COST at the Embassy's 4th of July party!
Fun times!
And, Chase is a wild man on that slide - are you sure all of his insides are still in place?!?!?!?
Post a Comment