We just got back from the Christmas play at the local church and thought we would post Chase's first picks EVER! with a camel and donkey. This whole week we have been playing up the play preparing Chase for what he would see so he wouldn't freak out. We got seats on the far side where all the animals made their entrance. Each time right before the animals would come Chase would get excited, but as soon as he saw them he would jump back into my lap. At the end of the play all the animals were standing outside for photo opps and so I coaxed him into getting on the donkey. This went waaaay better than I thought so I thought to myself, "Let's see how far I can push my luck with his excitement" and so I persuaded him to get on the camel with daddy. Mind you that I specifically told the camel guide that I did not want the camel to stand up - I knew this would freak Chase out. Of course, as you can see in the picture - it got up. Surprisingly, Chase did all right on the way up. On the way down, however, he descended - rather rapidly, into a screaming rage of craziness. Afterwards, for about 10 minutes Chase wouldn't allow me to even hold him. We're cool now though. In fact right before bed he wanted to ride me like a camel.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment