
Two years ago we brought our little boy home from Guatemala. He has grown so much in these two years. Anyone who has been around him much knows just how active he is. But he's also a very sweet and loving little boy. He's also a little jokester. I think he's picked that up from his Daddy :-) He is truly a blessing from the Lord and we are so very thankful that he is a part of our family.


1 comment:
wow!!!! what a blessing! I remember as soon as we arrived someone telling us about Chase. I can't believe it has been two years! I know that he is such a joy. I feel like it was just a few years ago that my sister arrived...now I look at her in college and what joy she has been to our family...you guys are great parents with a great kid..just wish we saw you more :)
Post a Comment