
Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Last night Chase and I met his friend Yosef and his mom at a mall so that we could celebrate their birthdays together. Yosef's birthday is on the 10th and Chase's is the 16th, although Yosef is one year older. We went to the amusement park inside the mall and spent several hours riding all the rides. The boys had a blast and we had a blast watching them. After playing for a few hours it was time to eat dinner (at 8:30p.m.) We left the amusement area and went out into the mall to one of the food court areas. It's a Thursday night which is the busiest night of the week for going out. This place was PACKED!!! Needless to say, we were all exhausted and ready to go to bed by the time we finally finished our meal. We still had a 40 minute ride home!
This birthday is not over yet. His actual birthday is tomorrow and we have one more celebration with some friends. I'll get those pictures posted in the next day or two.
This birthday is not over yet. His actual birthday is tomorrow and we have one more celebration with some friends. I'll get those pictures posted in the next day or two.


1 comment:
They are SOOO cute! Please give Nada my love and tell her that her son is a handsome little man!!! Can't believe the last time I saw him he was a little tot - and...I've yet to meet your Chase!
Post a Comment