
Chase had a birthday party yesterday at his nursery. I made cupcakes for his class. They sang happy birthday in English and Arabic. I have that on video which I will try to post either today or tomorrow. They also gave him a gift as a class. They gave him a puzzle and a small chalk board in the shape of an elephant. He loves them both, but especially the chalk board. After they all had cupcakes their teacher led them in a few games. They played musical chairs, which got a little crazy so then they played another game which required them all to sit down and be calm :-)

When the games were over it was "project time." The teacher has several stations set up and the kids get to choose what project they would like to do. Chase chose to wash dishes, which I thought was funny. I thought for sure he'd pick the finger paints because that would be really messy. I also have video of him washing dishes which I will post soon.
After this project, we went home and he took a nap. When he woke up we got ready to go to his 2nd birthday celebration, which I will post either later tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment