This is a picture of the stuff that was in our crate from America. It arrived Monday morning and Chase was so excited.
This is a picture of the stuff from our Egypt crate which arrived Tuesday morning. I was more excited about this crate because it had our couches and chair. We've been sitting on very uncomfortable chairs for the past two months so we were definitely happy to see our stuff being brought into the living room Tuesday morning. This is our garage and as you can see it's packed full. We are leaving it in the garage until we find out if we are moving now or in June. I'm ready to unpack and get settled!
These are Chase's toys from the American crate. He spread everything out on the floor and played with each thing for a couple of minutes, then he moved on to the next toy. It was really funny to watch.
Now he wants to dig through the garage and find his toys from Egypt. He's just going to have to wait for those toys. I'm not searching through all those boxes just yet.






No comments:
Post a Comment