Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fix my sheet and blanket mommy

I don't have a picture to go with this but I just had to write this story.  For the past two weeks or so every night after Chase goes to bed he calls me in there to fix his sheet and blanket.  This is really just a stall tactic because there's never anything wrong with his sheet and blanket.  This one night in particular before he went to bed I told him that I was going to have to spank him if he called me in there again for no reason.  10 minutes after he went to bed he called me in there to fix his sheet and blanket.  When I went back there he was standing in the doorway.  I said, "Chase I told you if you called me back here for no reason then I'm going to have to spank you."  He said, "Ok mommy."  He then turned around as if he was waiting for his spanking.  I just about lost it right then, but I had to spank him.  He said, "ok mommy, now come fix my blanket and sheet."  I could barely hold in my laughter as I fixed his sheet and blanket.  My spankings REALLY have an effect on him!    

1 comment:

The Arab Musicians said...

That is too funny. Every night for the past few weeks, Sawyer has been coming to find me after we put them down to ask me to pray for his tummy (which magically started hurting after we said good night!). So last night, I finally remembered before we said good night, and I went ahead and prayed for his tummy before it started hurting. So ten minutes later he came out and said, "Mommy, can you pray for me not to be scared?" I think he spent the whole ten minutes trying to think of what else to ask for since I'd already prayed for his tummy!