Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Look Coming Soon!

Nikki Cochrane is a young lady who has spent her summers volunteering in the Dominican Republic doing volunteer/humanitarian aid work. Right now she's raising money to move to the Dominican Republic when she graduates from the university in the spring. She is raising money for her travel and runs Blogs for a Cause, doing blog makeovers, as a fundraising effort. She also chooses a Charity of the Month and donates part of each month's profits to that. I’ve seen what she has done with other blogs and I’m anxiously awaiting our new look. For the month of September she is running a special. You can get your blog redesigned for $20 instead of $30. If you would like to read more about Nikki and her cause click this link madebynikki.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Thanks so much for the post! I emailed you all the info we need to get started, so let me know if you didnt get the email, or if you have any questions!