This past week was Chase's 4th birthday. We decided to have a party at his nursery school since they have an outside play area. The kids all had a great time blowing their whistles (which I wish I hadn't bought) and wearing their hats and funny masks.

I'm rarely in any of the pictures because I'm always taking them so I thought I would post one with me in it :-)
This is Chase's favorite teacher. She has been his teacher for 2 1/2 years.
Our little man is now 4!
He loves to wear masks
And shoot his gun while riding his horse Spirit

The hat is supposed to be a cowboy hat. It looks more like a small version of a sombrero. It's the best we could find here. Grandma will have to send him a better one when Uncle Danny comes for a visit :-)

Chase got lots of presents for his birthday and this is one of his favorites. He wanted a Spiderman scooter but at the time we were looking they were all out of Spiderman so we bought Ben 10. The week after we bought it we saw Spiderman scooters everywhere we went. Oh well, he's just as happy with Ben 10, even though he doesn't have a clue what that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment