Some friends of ours gave us a fish for Chase. Actually, it was given to them by someone and they didn't want it so they gave it to us. This poor fish has been living in this tiny bowl for at least a week. Tonight we went to the pet store and got an actual aquarium and another fish to keep this one company. We'll post pictures of the new tank tomorrow. We put the tank in Chase's room beside his bed and he's so excited to have them in his room.
Last night when we got home with the fish I asked Chase what he wanted to name it. He said his name is "Picky Fish." I don't know where that came from but he insists on calling him that. So tonight when we brought the new fish home I asked him what he wanted to name him and he said "Picky Fish." I told him he already had one named Picky Fish and he said "no, I have two Picky Fish." Now, let's just hope he doesn't kill Picky Fish 1 and Picky Fish 2.


No comments:
Post a Comment