Our new camera arrived this week thanks to some friends who are here for a visit. Whenever we get some new gadget I always let Greg figure out how to use it (i.e. read the manual) and then I just ask him to tell me the very basics. I don't need to know about aperture and all that, just tell me which button to push and how to set it to auto :-)
Along with the new camera, Chase received some new Hot Wheels cars from Grandma and Grandpa (see the above picture). He loves getting new cars, he even sleeps with them sometimes. He has a box full of them and he plays with everyone. It's a good thing they aren't expensive!
The other picture was just cute so I had to post it. Chase has started posing more for pictures now. Whenever we want to take a picture he always grabs us around the neck, squints his eyes and says "cheeeeeese."


No comments:
Post a Comment