Monday, April 21, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma come for a visit


Grandpa and Grandma have been here for almost a week now and Chase has been loving every minute of it. You'll see some pictures above of Chase eating Tiramisu. I really didn't think he would like it but he dug right into it. He was bouncing off the walls afterward, but it was still fun to watch.

For family back home, you'll see in the picture of Grandma standing with the camel and the camel rider that she was not too happy. She was pretty much "done" with it :-)

I'll try to post some more pictures from their travels before they leave.

1 comment:

auDi tHis woRld said...

Looks like you're having a GREAT time with your family! Have they met Nada and Amal yet?

By the way, I called them on Sunday and told them about Baby Audi! :-)

Let's chat after your family leaves.

Miss you!