Friday, February 8, 2008

Fun Times with Daddy

It's been awhile since I've posted new pics and video so I apologize for that. Chase will be 2 1/2 years old in 8 days! This year has flown by. He is talking quite a bit now and we actually understand most of what he says. He says things like, "I want to see, come here mommy (daddy), I do it," and my personal favorite "I see the poop?" We have attempted potty training, which hasn't gone well so we've put it on hold a little while. Although, he loves to look at his poop and say "nasty poop." So then I say to him, "Well, if it's so nasty why don't you poop in the toilet?" He just laughs and says "no." He loves to watch his "Potty Time With Elmo" DVD that Grandma and Grandpa sent. He always talks about Elmo and curly bear pooping and peeing in the toilet, but when I ask him if he wants to do that he says "no." The joys of potty training :-)

Grandma and Grandpa are coming for a visit in two months! Greg and I are pretty excited about that because it means we get to rest while they play 24/7 :-) We jokingly said to them that we will be picking them up from the airport and dropping them off at our house with Chase while we go away for a few days. We really are looking forward to their visit and I know that Chase is going to love having his grandma and grandpa here. He may be confused at first because they aren't in the computer like they usually are when he sees them :-)

No comments: